Dear Colleagues and Friends,
We would like to invite you to participate in the International Scientific Conference "Civilization Diseases – Causes, Treatment and Prevention", which takes place on April 28th, 2022. During the event we shall focus on issues related to the causes, effects, consequences and solutions to civilization diseases.
The accelerating pace of social changes in modern societies has been a reason for a sharp increase in the incidence of diseases associated with people changing their lifestyles. Reduced physical activity, unhealthy nutrition, environmental pollution, increasing stress, and isolation can all be the causes of cardiovascular diseases, cancer, or diabetes.The group of people suffering from these diseases includes not only the elderly, but also more and more people at a young age, including children.
The symptoms of civilization diseases are evident in our body, but unfortunately the mind might also be affected. It may lead to disorders such as depression and neuroses, which have become a serious problem amongst young people.
What is our impact on the development of civilization diseases and how can we protect ourselves against them? How to diagnose to accurately determine a disease and apply effective treatment? And finally, what preventive measures should be taken to avoid civilization diseases? During the Conference, we will try to answer and discuss these and other questions.
The event is aimed at exchanging current knowledge, discussing the issues raised and integrating the scientific community. The invitation to participate in the event is addressed to people representing various fields of science, such as medicine and health sciences, psychology, psychiatry, law and ecology. Those who are passionate about the subject of health and diseases are also welcome.
We are proud to host outstanding Plenary Speakers, scientists who conduct scientific research enriching this dynamic field of science:
Institute of Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Vilnius University
The title of the lecture: The role of Advanced Practice Nurse in the multiprofessional team in Operating Theatre
Associate Professor & Head, Department of Food Technology, Karpagam Academy of Higher Education
The title of the lecture: Therapeutic Nano-structured Nutraceuticals for Human Health and Wellness: Prospects and Perspectives
The subjects to be covered during the Conference include, but are not limited to:
• Neoplastic diseases (most frequently breast cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer, gastric cancer and colorectal cancer, lung cancer, esophageal cancer, neoplasms in the head and neck area)
• Ischemic heart disease
• Overweight and obesity
• Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
• Peptic ulcer disease
• Mental disorders – dementia, anorexia, depression, alcoholism, drug addiction, anxiety and neurosis
• Disorders of the metabolism of neuromediators
Here you can find information about the platform, abstract and presentation needed to prepare for participation in the Conference. This part will answer all your questions.
The Conference will take place on ClickMeeting platform will allow you to
✔ participate in the Conference using a laptop, desktop computer, tablet or smartphone (while presenting your work we recommend to use desktop computer, laptop or mobile application ClickMeeting);
✔ participate in the Conference with or without a webcam, only a working microphone is required;
✔ present with other authors of the work from different places (up to 2 participants at the same time);
✔ to engage in a post-speech discussion in the form of a chat an;
✔ presence and continuous support of the Conference Organizers,;
✔ display your presentation and let you draw on it;
✔ sharing your desktop during the presentation
The Conference Organization Department will support you at all times in case of any problems
✔ Use of laptop, PC, phone or tablet with internet connection
• Working microphone in your device is obligatory, camera is optional
The day before the Conference we will organize tests of the Platform for Participants, this will allow you to check your device and internet connection to ensure that everything runs smoothly on the day of the event.
Useful information for abstract submission:
• the submitted work may be prepared on the basis of the author's own research, and also constitute a theoretical presentation of the issue (review work),
• abstracts of oral presentations should be submitted via the electronic form by April 14th 2022, extension is possible at the request of the participants,
• the titles of works and their abstracts should be prepared in English,
• the length of one abstract is 1500 to 2000 characters with spaces,
• the abstract should be written in an impersonal and perfect tense,
• the content of the abstract is an answer to the basic questions: What is the purpose of the work? What is presented in it?
• describe the thematic scope of the study,
• list the main methods used in the study,
• explain what results from the analysis, discussion and results obtained,
• provide the main conclusions and possible research assumptions for further work or practical applications.
• time for the presentation is 15 minutes,
• The participant may use the multimedia presentation that he must first send to the Organizers so it can be placed on the platform,
• during the presentation, the Participant will be able to display the presentation and, for example, draw on slides. Please prepare your presentation in the following formats: PDF, PPT, PPTX, PPTSX, PPSX, ODP, PNG, JPG.
The maximum file size is 100 MB. If the presentation is to include a movie or audio material, it is necessary to send the file as a separate attachment. MP3, MP4 or YouTube / Vimeo video formats.
We recommend sending the presentation in PDF format. Please name the file / files according to the scheme: name of the person presenting_2-3 words of the title of the speech (e.g. Bujalska_research),
A question and answer session will follow immediately after the presentation. Questions can be asked in form of “request to speak” and text form - the discussion time is 5 minutes.
• by April 14th, 2022- application for participation by filling out the online form,
• by April 14th, 2022 - submitting abstracts of speeches by filling out the online form
• platform tests by participants (details soon),
• April 28th, 2022 - International Scientific Conference "Civilization Diseases – Causes, Treatment and Prevention”
• by May 9th, 2022 - sending chapters for a scientific monograph and authors' statements.
Important: We respond to all messages received from you. No response is equal to not receiving it. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation of receipt of the files within 2 weeks of sending the work (also after making corrections), please contact us in this matter.
As part of the participation in the Conference, each participant has the opportunity to submit a chapter to a scientific monograph. Detailed information is available here
As part of participation in the event we offer you the possibility of publishing your works In form of chapters in the scientific monograph (after publication works will be available in open access form). Published monographs are an outstanding way of showing off your work in the science community.
The fee for publishing a chapter in a scientific monograph is 115 USD 100 EURO 450 PLN. The fee for publication should be made in the same currency and to the same account as the registration fee.
• In Conference Participants registration form please note your willingness to publish chapter in the scientific monograph;
• Deliver to TYGIEL Foundations email address email@example.com electronic version of Authors Statements with personal signatures from all authors (Author Statement Form can be found HERE);
• Chapter written according to established pattern please send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Editing and Technical Guidelines can be found HERE);
Authors are obligated to send in finished works according to date put in place by Organizer that can be found on the website diseases.tygiel-international.com. In case of any delays in preparations of the paper resulting in missing the set date, please let us know via email contact, so we can individually work with you. Set date is obligatory, any delivery delays can result in your paper being not published.
Meeting of all the above criteria is allowing us to start the reviewing process immediately, which is done in double – blind review model by competent anonymous reviewers who come right from the brunch of respected study. We will get back to you with reviewers comments about your paper.
Contact with Corresponding Author of the paper is provided via mail correspondence. We answer to all of you messages. If we did not responded, that equals us not getting your message. If in time limit of 2 weeks since sending in the paper (on any given stage of development of the paper) you do not get an email confirmation of receiving a message from us, please contact us immediately regarding this issue (via mail or phone call).
Corresponding Author is a person indicated by all co-authors to be responsible for sending in science paper and following contact regarding publication. This person is responsible for registering paper, sending in files, payment for publication also correcting the paper according to reviewers suggestions. Meeting deadlines and close cooperation with Organizer contributes to more effective publication process. Paper can contain name of other Author, who will be recommended to contact regarding substance of publication for readers.
Still have questions? Please be free to contact us via mail here diseases[@]tygiel-international.com or via phone +48 733 933 083.
The fee for the Conference depends on the time of registration and can be paid in one of the selected currencies:
PL02 1140 2004 0000 3312 1237 8057
PL08 1140 2004 0000 3712 1253 7124
PL70 1140 2004 0000 3102 7533 8307
ul. Prosta 18
Foundation for the promotion of science and development "TYGIEL"
Ul. Głowackiego 35/348
The Organization Committee should receive the exact amount for the registration fee. If not, the participant is obliged to compensate the difference up to 5 business days before the event. In addition, the participant is required to bear all the costs of the international transaction. Any overpayments will be returned up to 5 business days from the date the payment is credited.
Foundation for the promotion of science and development "TYGIEL" is a non-profit organization whose primary goal is to bring many students, experts, academics and researchers together in hope of gaining knowledge and insight into the newest developments in science and life.
The Foundation was established in 2014. Since its inception, it has been the initiator and organizer of many scientific conferences as well as scientific and educational events. In our team we have people full of enthusiasm for work and 100% committed to what they do. We are also happy to meet the Participants and Honorary Guests of the Conference.
We hope you will make plans to attend the International Scientific Conference "Civilization Diseases – Causes, Treatment, and Prevention”, this is an opportunity not to be missed!